Working at Lab360 means spending your days in a fast-moving, forward-looking environment, working with talented colleagues, inspirational clients, and an extraordinary data set.
Our clients depend on us, and we never let them down. Our work is fueled by near-constant cups of tea and an insatiable thirst for discovering what makes New Zealanders tick.
A job here means focus and commitment: we work like crazy to finish a project – then kick our heels up and celebrate a job well done. It means working with New Zealand’s best and brightest, and regular games of mixed doubles table tennis. Every day is varied and busy, every person is smart, talented and valued, and there’s always something new to learn.
Lab360 by the numbers:
- 29: team members across our Auckland and Wellington offices
- 796: eDMs sent out by Lab360 marketing information analysts last year
- 18: post-graduate degrees held by Lab360 team members
- 4,396: collective kilometres run during our lunchtime jogging sessions
- 180: degree views of the Wellington waterfront from the Lab360 office
We're growing and we're always looking for smart people to join our team. You can see the latest vacancies at our parent company Loyalty NZ's website.